Monday, October 27, 2014

Lawyer

Lawyer
Duties and responsibilities: Lawyers undertake numerous duties and responsibilities to clients, judges, and third parties. Since each country has different laws, lawyers should understand the laws governing the country where they practice the profession. They should be knowledgeable about the constitution, as well as various policies that may involve their clients’ case

Salary: Lawyers earned a median salary of $113,530 in 2012, according to the BLS. The best-paid earned more than $187,999, while the lowest-paid made approximately $54,310. The highest earners worked in the metropolitan areas of San Jose, Calif., Dothan, Ala., and San Francisco.

Education: Educational Requirements for a Lawyer. Aspiring lawyers must complete law school. Applying to law school requires graduating from a bachelor's degree program and, in nearly all cases, taking the Law School Admission Test (LSAT).

Add a picture: 

Reflection: I would like it to be one because I would learn new things and because that call a lot my attention I really would like it to be a lawyer in my life because I would help a lot of migrants in this world help people that need it I would like to be one and when I be somenone in this life I would like to be a lawyer to make justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment