Tuesday, June 2, 2015

FINAL: Part 1
 1. what are things you liked about the class?
-some things that I like about this class that we make good reflection and quotes  about life.
2. what are things you did not like about the class?
-something that I didn’t like about this class that we had just 2 minutes to read are goals when we should have more time to read.
3. recommendation for improving the class?
- to do everything Mr. said and hard work to pass this class and have all what he tell you.
4. did you really do your best in this class?
- I really do my best in this class because I want to have all my credits to graduate.
5. are you reading your life planning goals?
- yes I im reading my planning goals because I want that my goals become true.
6. are you committed to be a CTR person?
-  I think I’m committed to be a CTR person because I do good things and I always try to the best to choose the right way.
7. what will you always remember about this class?

- I will always remember the song the he put us the one that come like this CHOOSE THE RIGHT THING .

No comments:

Post a Comment