Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Acupressure

Acupressure

Online research: Go online. Look for and write in a new post the
                                    following information:

Duties and responsibilities: while considered an alternative health practice in the west. Acupuncture practitioners treat a wide range range of physical and psychologist conditions and provide support for patients with chronic diseases.
Salary: the total is: 31,390
Median: 81,830
Education: certificate and associate’s degree programs prowide classroom instruction, as well handas- on workshops where students apply their acurpresure knowledge. Accredited formal education programs students for state licensing exams.


Add a picture: 


Reflection: I would like it to be one because I like what they do. Along time ago I was thinking to be one acupressure, I think its fine to be one. I would like it to be one because you can do massages to the people that need it.  


No comments:

Post a Comment