Friday, August 15, 2014

Ophthalmologist

Ophthalmologist
Duties and responsibilities:
Ophthalmologist are physicians who specialize in the treatment of eye disorders and diseases. They treat vision problems and write prescription for both pharmaceuticals and corrective eyeglass lenses. When necessary they perform eye surgery. most ophthalmologist are in private practice, however some are employed by hospitals or clinics, and others perform search.
Average Salary:$90,000-$150,000
Educational Requirements:
Only physicians may study to become ophthalmologists. After completing medical school and an internship, an ophthalmologist must then complete a three to five year residency in an approved ophthalmologist program. After completing their residency program they must pass an examination to be certified.
Add a picture:

  
Reflection : i think I would like it to be one because I would help people that has problem with that. I would help a lot of people that has ophthalmologist and that I know I can do somenthing for that people. I would like to study a lot of physicians because, I would know how to help the people that has the problem.be come a person that study for physicians  its take a lot of time but if you really want to be one you should do your best. I would like to be one.


No comments:

Post a Comment