Thursday, January 29, 2015

Eastern medicine doctor

Eastern medicine doctor

Duties and responsibilities: a career in acupuncture requires significant formal education. Learn about the degree program, job duties and licensure requirements to see if this is the right career for you

Salary: the salary ranges between $75,000 and $80,000 each year the underlying tenet in acupuncture is that pain or illness develops when there is an interruption in the body.

Education: school education is committed to providing its graduates with opportunities to gain the knowledge and wisdom that will serve and edify others.

Add a picture: 


Reflection: I would like it to be one because I would learn new things and because it call me a lot the attention being a doctor from medicine to help others including my own family. That’s why I would like it to be one to learn and help others.

No comments:

Post a Comment