Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Electrocardiograph technician

Electrocardiograph technician
Duties and responsibilities:  an electrocardiogram technician performs an ecg by attaching electrodes to a patient and then pulling switches on an ecg machine to trace electrical impulses transmitted by the heart.


Salary: an a electrocardiogram technician earns an average wage of $12.92 per hour. People in this job don’t have more than 20 years of experience.


Education: students search for information is school they need to have 4 years of school in collage to be a electrocardiograph technician.
Add a picture: 



Reflection: I would like it to be one because if I study for being one I could help my family if they have some problems like that I could help them with problem. I would like it to be one because I could learn new things and to help others that they need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment