Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Veterinarian

Veterinarian

Duties and responsibilities: veterinaries have a wide of career opportunities Opportunities and deal with all types of animals job duties range from cleaning teeth and inspecting hooves to major surgery and animals euthanasia.

Salary: the BLS reports the veterinaries earned a median salary of $86,640 in 2013  the best-paid veterinaries earned $149,530 while the lowest paid is $53,270.

Education: veterinaries education is veterinaries are required to complete a four-year doctor of veterinary medicine program in addition to undergraduate school.

Add a picture: 





Reflection: I would like it to be one because I would help a lot of animals that’s something that call me a lot the attention I really love animals and I would help a lot of them to be healthy and a good condition that’s I would like to study to be one.

No comments:

Post a Comment