Monday, April 20, 2015

MEDICAL ASSISTANT
Duties and responsibilities: high desert medical college is dedicate to providing premier educational healthcare and business program you for a great career. a job placement assistance upon offer flexible classes federal financial aid and jobs.

Salary: a medical assistance earns an average wage of $13.41 per hour. Most people move on to other jobs if they have more than 20 years experience in this field. Is medical assistant your job title get a personalized salary report.

Education: the minimum education for a medical assistance is a high school diploma. However some states require training or examinations for those who do clinic work and some employers prefer assistants with training or  certaining
Add a picture: 

Reflection: I would like it to be one because I would learn how to be assistant and help others. I could be more than that if I just began like a assistant. That’s why I would like it to be one.


No comments:

Post a Comment