Tuesday, April 14, 2015

WORLD RECORDS
1. explore size  tallest man – living is sultan kosen who measured 251 cm.

2. largest playing card structure was a replica of the venetian.

3.  farthest arrow shot using feet is 6.09 m. 

my favorite world recor is the one of largest playing card structre. Because it call me a lot the attentin how long does she or him took to mak  the largets playing card that’s why my favorite it’s the largast playing card structure and because I really like play with cards that’s why I like too.

 I would like it to break a world record because I would like or I would love it to be the first one with the largest playing card in the world and to people know that its something funny no about who it’s the better if no to get happy for why you do.



No comments:

Post a Comment