Friday, September 12, 2014

911 Memorial

                       911 Memorial
The first memorials to the victims of the September 11, 20001 attacks began to take shape online, as hundreds of webmasters posted their own thoughts links to the red cross and the other rescues agencies photos and eyewitness account.
                            

The tribute in light was the first major physical memorial and museum, the national September 11 memorial and museum at the world trade center. Are being built as part of the being by overall WTC site  redevelopment


         The twin towers were attack in 911                                                                     

Suspiocion quickly fell on all –qaeda. Although the groups leader Osama bin laden initially deined any involment, in 2004 he claimed responsibilities for the attacks the united states responded to the attack by launching the war on troops in Saudi arabia and sanction against lrag as motives for the attack.
                                 Before
After


     My reflection is that I was just one year old when this happen. But now that my 15 years old I can understand what happen the day a lot of people died that’s make feel sad that inosent people died for one attack that Osama bin laden did just because he hate the United Sates. For the cause the twin towers were attack. I give thanks to god that me and my family we were not there. I feel sorry for all those families that they lost someone in the attack. Just one I see the video it make mad and sad at the same time because why those the kaing of people do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment