Monday, September 29, 2014

Trauma nurse

                Trauma nurse

   Duties and responsibilities: emergency nurse are registered nurses that work in hospitals or stand-alone emergency department. Energy trauma nurse provide care to patients who have suffered serious and work related.

   Salary: the average trauma nurse salary lies within the $60,000 to $70,000 per year range.

Education: if this sounds like a nursing path is for your, you need to first find the right nursing program. The first step toward any nursing specialty is become a license licensed registered.

   Add a picture:



   Reflection: I would like it to be one because I would help people to deal with his  traumas. I would learn things that can help me to help people to deal with that problems. I would like to be one because its interesting how can people have traumas and they don’t know how to deal with that and that being a nurse you can teach them how to deal with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment