Thursday, September 4, 2014

Anesthesiologist

Anesthesiologist

Online Research:
Go online. Look for and provide the following information. Publish your information as a new post in your electronic portfolio.

Duties and responsibilities: Anesthesiologist are the physicians trained to administer and manage anesthesia given during a surgical procedure.
Salary: $343,000 EACH YEAR AND THIS CAN GO UP TO ABOUT $425,000.
Education: in general an anesthesiologist is a medical doctor who cares for a patient before
Add a picture: 

Reflection: i think I would like to be one because I am I person that like all this thinks about doctors. I would like to be one because I would help a lot of people when they need it. anesthesiologist is something if you like you would do.

No comments:

Post a Comment