Thursday, May 14, 2015

LAUSD: Families
At lauds schools and families are working together to ensure all students are collage prepared and career ready together we can equip our students with the foundation of skills needed for the 21st century.
·      National nurses week may 6 to may 12
·      May is nationalism mental health awareness month
·      Los Angeles los lobos to permorm
·      Watch the 2015 LADWP.
·      Last chance LAUSD  videos need your vote
·      PBS learning medical week march 2-6

This will benefit me in  a  lot things like I would get a lot of formation that I need of the nation nurses week that its in may 6 to may 12  and that I lot ofv students are aloud to go to collage to prepared and career of ready together that they can use skills.


The services that me and my family will use  are that one PBS learning medical week march 2-6 and that ones that we can vote in LAUSD videos. Those are some of the services that me and family would use.

No comments:

Post a Comment