Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Marine
Duties and responsibilities: it is our rapidly deployable combined arms capability that enables marine to thrive in and against any threat marines are trained in many different roles  but accomplish each task together.

Salary: average salary for U.S Marine corps employees operating out of Arlington Va.. U.S marine corps employs talent in positions ranging from avionics technician to marine corps staff sergeant ground combat the median income for U.S marine corps employees is $52k per year 

Education: as a top online university American military university is the #1 provider of education to the U.S  military and a respect provider of higher education to adult learners working in the areas of nation al and homeland security public safety and beyond.
Add a picture: 

Reflection: I would love to be one because I would be in the marine to help my country. I would love to be one because I would help a lot of people and I could keep studying to be someone in life and If I get a family I could help more my family. And because I feel that I could be one I would love to be one.

No comments:

Post a Comment