Tuesday, May 12, 2015

LAUSD: Students
·      Students can take advantage of this opportunity to take course online through their  high school so that they can make up credits and graduate. These course allow students to work at their own speed and around their schedule connect with other students inline and still have the opportunity to get help from teachers ate their home school.

·      Last chance: LAUSD videos need your vote
·      LAUSD Educator wins national teacher award
·      Board meeting rebroadcasts
·      Watch the 2015 LADWP science bowl
This services will benefit me in my credits to graduate from high school. That I can have more opportunities.
I will use the service of Last chance because ei think that one could help me a lot in my graduation. And that I can do all my credits.


No comments:

Post a Comment