Thursday, March 19, 2015

Career in others country

Career in others country
1.        Mexico
·    Lawyer it would be one of the career that I would choose if I would be in mexico because mexico is a county were there no exist the rights for some people. And I would love to be a lawyer because I would help a lot of people to defense there rights. In the news come out the people make protest about that they want to change the president of mexico because his not doing his job. A lot of things that are have passed in mexico in a lot of people always sate quite because they have scared if they talk and they said that they are ready tired of being living like that they would do something to the people. That’s why I want to be a lawyer to help a lot of people to defense their rights.
2.        Salvador

·    Doctor I would be in Salvador because there a lot of kids that they need attention because Salvador it’s a country were there a lot of animals insects that cause more little kids get infect that’s why I would like it to be a doctor in Salvador because when those kids are sik no one do nothng one because they don’t have money and they don’t listen to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment