Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Health sciences librarian
Duties and responsibilities:
 when I applied to library I had one general idea of what I wanted to do with my MLIS. I deeamed of working in a collage library in idyllic  campus settings serving the research needs of an academic community. 

Salary: that’s  is salary of someone with less 1 year of experience was $49,060 per year. The average salary of all us fill-time health sciences libraries was $66,622 per years the top salaries reported us in 2012 were in director postions ranging from a low average of $52,293 to a high average of $116,200 year

Education: medical libraries are an integral part of the health care hem. They have A direct impact on the quality of patient care by helping physician allied health professionals and reserchers to say.
Add a picture:  

Reflection: I would like it to be one because I would learn need things if a choose this career. I like to learn need things so being one it make me thing that would be a good choose option if I be one.

No comments:

Post a Comment